Tuesday, February 26, 2013


So, my last blog post was over 1 year ago. I don't have a good excuse, so I won't give one. We are doing great! Our three little monkeys are growing like weeds! The more days that pass by, the further in love we fall with them. We are so grateful for fun memories of 2012.

Cali turned 6, finished Kindergarten. Dylan turned 4, and Hunter turned 3. Dylan and Hunter have successfully learned their colors and we are working on letters and writing names. It has been entertaining.

We took a family vacation to California. We stayed in Newport, but made our way to San Diego. The kids had a blast! It was so fun to see their excitement to see "fishies from the ocean" and meet all their Disney friends. We felt extra lucky to have grandma with us.

Here are a few pictures of our adventures. The kids stepped in the Pacific Ocean for the first time. They loved playing in the sand. There was sand EVERYWHERE!










California Adventures was perfect! The characters were easy to find. Dylan was so excited to meet goofy!








We visited Sea World, Disneyland, and California Adventures. The kids talk about Splash Mountain all the time. I don't know if its because they loved the ride or if just scared them enough, they can't forget! It was a great week! We loved having grandma with us.


 
 
I feel so lucky to have my fun little kids. They make life so much fun! In October I was able to quit my job. I enjoyed my time at Deseret First and am grateful for the many things my time there taught me. I learned alot about managment, money, credit, and time management. Most importanly, I met some wonderful people. That being said, I am grateful for my new life. I now spend my days playing dinosaurs, cars, Barbies, reading stories, playing with playdough, coloring, and taking on whatever adventure the day presents. It is so nice to be just mommy.                                                                   
 
My kids are awesome to humor me with photo sessions. Here are a couple of our Christmas pics




 
And there you have it... A picture of my whole world! I love you guys!
 
 

No comments: